Honda Shadow Forums banner

JUne 2016 Ride of the Month Winner - "Captain D"

7K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  Scared 
#1 ·
#14 ·
Yee HAW!!!
Thank YOU for the needed Votes!!!

THANK YOU

There are better looking Bikes in this months competition, I voted for C5`s Bike
This is truly a pleasant surprise as I log in to let Y`all know I`m headed camping...
That`ll teach me not to log in at 6am as usual...

Thanks Again,
Dennis

Have a SAFE Holiday weekend

#22 ·
Thank You Y`all, I`ve still not gotten over the surprise of seeing that "my Baby" collected Junes votes to win ROTM Badge on my name...

I`ve beena entering quite a few months, whenever I think of it, and finally brought home the win...

Thank You to ALL of You for the congrats too,
Dennis Crenshaw (the humble one)

ROTM winner :D

#23 ·
Thank You Y`all, I`ve still not gotten over the surprise of seeing that "my Baby" collected Junes votes to win ROTM Badge on my name...

I`ve beena entering quite a few months, whenever I think of it, and finally brought home the win...

Thank You to ALL of You for the congrats too,
Dennis Crenshaw (the humble one)

ROTM winner :D
Congrats. A message has been sent to admin. They will have the ROTM Winner added to your account. Being a holiday weekend it may be a day or so.

#28 ·
Thank you for the votes it took to win...
More and many Thanks to Tom for a Really NICE Pen!!!
Thank You for getting out in the shop and whittling this one down on your lathe for me!!!
It is Cherished!!
Especially knowing you did this whilst "still Laid Up from your wreck It is special to me...

Thank You,
Dennis
I am humble

#29 ·
Just happened to think of this, Thank You for this award... We have SO Many Good looking BIKES here...

I hope you`re healed up fully..

Thank Y`all,
D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.