Honda Shadow Forums banner

December 2016 Ride Of The Month Winner - Ranjen1

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Shadowangel57 
#1 ·
#13 ·
Many Thank You's for the Votes!

Thank you all for the votes! Just now seeing this as of last night. Whenever I locked myself using the wrong password. Silly me!

This really made my day after getting Margaret back on the road. Simple oil change needed and yes I did it myself!

Once again, thank you all.

To the question about the stereo and USB install. Due to the 3 picture limit maybe I can add the final install pic now. The front view had it. It was originally all on the bars and then went to two fronts and two backs! (Hard to see in the pic but it's there). The USB ports are on the bar as well. One small Pyle hidden to the left of the right red cigarette lighter/USB combo. Had to rearrange speakers twice. Too much on the front which made my bag impossible to mount back then changed to the two and two and got the full effect of stereo and remounted my hard windshield bag. All toggles are hidden under my seat. One on each side. I straight mounted one USB to the battery. All clean wiring and no mess. ??✌

Attachments

#18 ·
Congrats, lady! who looks focussed as Hell, on that second picture.

Respect.

~Gnarly

Brer Bill says Infancy was so much fun, he is now looking forward to Adultery.

#20 ·
Congrats @Ranjen1 on your win...very very nice ride you have....0:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.