Originally Posted by Scrapdog2grand
June 2nd may be ok, I can swap Saturdays, if I can find someone to work for me. also, west of NYC may be good too, keep me informed as to your ridding plans.
I just exchanged PMs with Dauntae, I'm waiting to hear if an exchange from him to me will work. He is meeting up with Canyon for the first exchange. I hope to be there as well, but have family obligations as well.
I am definately traveling on June 2nd, not sure yet if I'll have the book. If it doesn't matter to you, swap the Saturdays and even if we meet empty handed it would be nice.