Honda Shadow Forums banner

Please vote on the best!

4K views 51 replies 41 participants last post by  LANCESSABRE 
#1 · (Edited)
#1 All black engine

#2 All black engine and red valve covers

Keep in mind the ones with the black circle on the clutch cover look weird, but with the red honda logo will look better.

#3 Red valve covers

#4 Black valve covers

#5 All red engine fins and black valve covers

#6 All red engine fins and red valve covers

#7 The wildcard

See less See more
#17 ·
We seem to have a lot of votes coming in for#8.

I guess it all depends on one question..why?

I am assuming you are are painter.. are you desirous of using this to showcase your skills? If so keep in mind that you have chosen a scheme that has a vary narrow market of interest. That's cool if you are looking for a niche market, but I think many people would agree with me that the red is just too much and that might make you look to out there for the average biker to bother approaching you with a job he or she wants done.

If you are doing it for yourself.. hey pick the one you like best.. Your ride. DayGlo red or a bike covered in fur.. who cares as long as the one riding it is happy.

This was not meant to offend.. ain't my bike I don't care.. just giving you some food for thought.

#29 ·
I like the last pic. as well but if I had to pick a colour then #7 but I still don't care for the red!! If I did anything I might paint the fins black and scuff the edges I go by the kiss theory-(keep it simple stupid) but it's still not my bike you gotta ride it man so I still say pick one and go for it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.