Honda Shadow Forums banner

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  E'ville Rider 
#1 ·
Hello All!

I am new to this forum, but am looking to join up with other enthusiasts for the Honda Shadow. I recently bought a 1994 Honda Shadow 600. Very low miles and runs great! It is a great ride and I'd like to hear from others on what they have added to their bikes.

Thanks

BK

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! I bought my Shadow in September and she's still box stock. I plan to add a Cobra mini sissy bar and new mirrors first, possibly a real horn, and eventually the abomination of a tail light will be replaced.

Post up some photos of your new ride!

#4 ·
welcome. I've been riding for 4 months total and so far i've added a brake light modulator, crash bars, luggage rack, clock that mounts on brake reservoir, and saddle bags. All on a bike I thought was perfect as is until i joined this forum and started seeing all the kewl and functional other stuff people add. I'm already on my second helmet (after realizing what a good one is), a winter riding coat, 3 pairs of gloves, riding pants, and a speaker system for my helmet.
One day i'd like to find an inexpensive hobby :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.