Honda Shadow Forums banner

Walmart bag everyones been talking about

25K views 88 replies 61 participants last post by  80130 
#1 ·
Walmart.com: Outdoor Products Motorcycle Backpack: Automotive

I have seen this bag on here many times and I WANT IT. The way everyone talks its a great bag and only $30. BUT OF COURSE my walmart doesnt carry it nor does any walmart close to me. and OF COURSE you apparently cannot order it online now but you used to be able to??

Thought I saw someone say they found the same bag on an other site... can anyone help me? Im gettin pissed off.

I knew I hated walmart for a reason.. other then everythings made in china, they are taking over the world, and HEAVEN FORBID they open more then 1 register after 10:00pm.

#2 ·
Walmart.com: Outdoor Products Motorcycle Backpack: Automotive

I have seen this bag on here many times and I WANT IT. The way everyone talks its a great bag and only $30. BUT OF COURSE my walmart doesnt carry it nor does any walmart close to me. and OF COURSE you apparently cannot order it online now but you used to be able to??
I looked online here. None available in store, but every one around me (8 of them) said free shipping to store. Just type in your local WM zip code.

#4 ·
In stock and ready for pick-up with in 4hrs if ordered on-line at my local WM. If you want one that bad, a drive may be in order.

#57 ·
#70 ·
Not necessarily. I load my extra gear and lunch, boots, whatever , in it, then you pull it off the sissy bar and carry it in to work in one neat pack. Often, the ride to work is much different weather than the ride home.
Dan

ps-I have one, nanny nanny boo boo:mrgreen:

#18 ·
I just ordered my bag, but it's 20 miles away. Im going in the morning to pick that sucker up.

Thanks for mentioning this! I've really been needing one.

I also worked at Walmart in the dairy dept until a better job was found.
Worst employer ever. They don't pay their people near enough.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

#26 ·
I have 3 Walmarts within 15 miles of my home (yes, 3) none have it. But, 30-50 miles away, all 3 stores have it. I tried the free shipping to your local store and they pull the plug on you at checkout. "In Store" pick-up only they state. They will not even send it 30 miles from Napa to Santa Rosa on a truck that probably makes the same trip everyday.

The disgust for them continues. Really, what's so hard about stocking all of your stores with this or allowing store shipments.....

#27 · (Edited)
I was going to buy that bag several times last summer. I needed a little more storage. I ended up buy one of their $13 soft coolers (you can see it in my signature pic). It has a solid plastic liner and a separate zippered section on the top that I use for all my riding glasses and gloves. Since it is a cooler it keeps my cans of soda cold and it also has three separate velcro pouches on the outer perimeter. I used velcro quick release strips and a bungee cord to attach it to my luggage rack. I just mentioned this in case anyone wanted a cheap trunk while saving for a real one. I still may end up buying the Walmart tail bag but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up liking what I have now better. It is just too convenient.

#29 ·
My military Seabag has seen its better rides and I`m thinking of replacing it...
BUT I think I`ll go to the surplus store and find one, "Old habits are hard to break"...
However, I checked item description, that does look like a very nice bag fer someone who has a sissybar...
I ride solo seat when I travel and use the seabag as backrest...
Not available at my local store either, but then again ~ I`ve not been to WalMart in quite a spell neither...
Got any leads on a Seabag?,
Dennis

#30 ·
My military Seabag has seen its better rides and I`m thinking of replacing it...
BUT I think I`ll go to the surplus store and find one, "Old habits are hard to break"...
However, I checked item description, that does look like a very nice bag fer someone who has a sissybar...
I ride solo seat when I travel and use the seabag as backrest...
Not available at my local store either, but then again ~ I`ve not been to WalMart in quite a spell neither...
Got any leads on a Seabag?,
Dennis
Military and Law Enforcement Gear, bdu's, police,uniforms,swat,insignia,knives,rucksacks,gore-tex,flashlights,nomex,camping supplies,survival supplies @ Ranger Joes

#33 ·
Thanks fer the link Roscoe, there`s one near me...
But I gotta ride 45 minutes to get there...
I`ll cry all the way to Columbus - Waah,
Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.