Honda Shadow Forums banner

The official Picture Thread

481K views 1K replies 353 participants last post by  Houdini 
#1 ·
That Sanoke takes great pics, but folks I am really liking some of the stuff that Gat has been posting as sigs as of late.. lets see more.

In fact I am thinking that Mike B might have some photography talent that he should be sharing too.

So I am calling out all of you more serious riders, the ones who stop and look at where you are at and preserve your perspective in images..show us more!

I am quite sure there are many wonderful sights and scenes happening in places other then Denver and NH!

#2 ·
Aw shucks, thanks Dave.
I think I feel a picture thread coming on. I'll have to dig thru my disc's. All of my pics go on disc shortly after I pull them off my camera to keep from slowing down my laptop too much.

A small piece of the General Motors Proving Ground.

#4 ·
Nice pics gat. I'm from just across the river (originally). I've had fries from the truck under the bridge many times. One of my favourite ride destinations.

Here's a shot from the Canadian side:

And a shot from the shore of Lake Erie taken this past week while I was on a ride to Port Dover:

#5 ·
Since the weather is warming up and a lot more bikes are out, I'm sure a lot more members will start posting photos of their small and big trips Dave, it's on the way!

#8 ·
Thanks CD for prompting some of those excellent photographers to post their pictures. I enjoy riding and sharing my pics but I also enjoy seeing what others see too!

sanoke

#20 ·

#21 ·
OK, let's try again. Somehow my first try to upload to Photobucket compressed the file. I have not fully mastered all the ceremonial voodoo requirements of this thing.