Tattoos and bikers. - Page 8 - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #71 (permalink)

I got quite a few tattoos. The first ones are from way back before I started riding. They are more music oriented since that was my biggest passion back then. Guitars with wings and that kind of stuff. Then about 10 years ago when I started riding I made my first dragon tattoo. A tribalish rendition of the midgaardsserpent crawling around my leg. Since then there have been more tattoos inspired by dragons and old norse folklore and like so many others out there I have got the names of my two sons inked aswell, only I've got them in old norse runes.

Last edited by Edelonn; 06-19-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Edelonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaker07 View Post
I cleaned house over at photobucket which messed up my reply on page 1 so here they are again....

plus HAWAII on my right wrist, a small rose on my left hand below the v of my pinky and ring finger and a rose next to an eye with a tear coming out on my tailbone but LONG before they started calling them trampstamps.
That tiger is awesome! That is some really exceptional work.
King David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #73 (permalink)

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcocch View Post
Yes it is. My wife and I sat on the benches there to watch fireworks when we first started dating and then got married there about 18months later.

That's awesome. I haven't been out there in a while, but I may have to ride out there this weekend and snap a pic with the Shadow. Cool story though.

I have 2 tats. On my right shoulder I have Kanji letters for military and family. The two most important things to me at the time, and still very big influences in my life today.
Then on my left shoulder blade I have Rebel in Kanji. That one I got matching tats with a very good friend who is no longer amongst us.

I am planning on getting at least two more, one for each kid. I have to wait on the second cuz the kid ain't even planned yet, and I just had my first 2 weeks ago. Planning on getting foot prints with their DOB and name in a scroll around them on my back.
Darth_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King David View Post
That tiger is awesome! That is some really exceptional work.
Thank you!! I told the guy "if you cannot do it and it be as realistic as possible, don't even try as I do NOT want it looking cartoonish".
He rocked it out, had a blast doing it and is still so proud of it, that it is his myspace profile pic.

Google

Blew my mind when I saw that 3 months ago or so!

They say laughter is the best medicine. Unless you are laughing ALL the time, then you probably need some REAL medicine, you freak.

shadowmaker07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #75 (permalink)

A couple of mine, I have 2 full sleeves and half of my legs done.

Corigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #76 (permalink)

All the tats are very cool! I just checked my arms and legs again and still nothin'
Old 06-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #77 (permalink)

I so far have 2, planning on more, my first was a macaw parrot on my left arm, part in tribute to the clan i belong to in my native culture and part to honor my grandmother who's birth, and then marriage to my grandfather, (resulting in the birth of my father) put me into that clan. the other i have is my 3 initials on my right forearm, nothing significant in that, just something i always wanted, but the parrot, that keeps me connected to my grandmother, i plan on another parrot opposite of that with her picture in the center,
thedeadlypoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:46 AM   #78 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to gmck

clean. don't want anything today I might not want tomorrow
gmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #79 (permalink)

Garage

got a new one today!

Live to ride another day!
davelisowski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #80 (permalink)

I've got 11 tattoos, and my ears are stretched to an inch, and i wear a 10G ring in my nose. I've done tattoos and piercings since before i went to ministry school, and have kind of slowed down since i started working the corporate game. My boss hates it, but i've been her longer than him, so i get away with it.

2007 Shadow Sabre 1100 Black/Flame (Dead)
2006 VTX 1800S Touring

itsNatedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement