Honda Shadow Forums banner

The Official Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C Thread! Note: All Others Stay Out!

21K views 113 replies 70 participants last post by  Computerjoe 
#1 ·
Here you go guys...our own little corner of the web to call home...

So what's on the tube?

:mrgreen:

#3 ·
Hey, man -- that Triumph don't look like no VT1100C.

I say to you -- Get out'a this little corner of the web! ;-)

Oh, I don't know what's on the tube 'cause I ain't got one. ;-) ;-)

#12 ·
I still own a Shadow 1100. It's just mangled after an accident and undriveable. So I ride a Kawasaki now. And the wife and I are watching a Vincent Price movie.

#19 ·
Ok...well we've managed to round up a few loyal Spirit owners...

I have to caution everyone to just ignore Crazy Dave. I only invited him here (you didn't think I'd let a Sabre owner just 'walk in' did you?), to pour drinks and quote poetry. You know when there's a lull in the excitement over having the BEST HONDA SHADOW MODEL EVERY FREAKIN' MADE!

Ok...so let's start a round of "How I love my Spirit VT1100C!

I'll go first...

I love my Spirit because it captures every essence of pure cruiser WITHOUT going over the top and will run hard or easy as I like without complaint!

Who's next? Come on now...don't be shy, we don't want Dave to have to jump in here to early yet....

#20 ·
LOL Couldn't fit the luggage on the bike, Planning another weekend ON the bike this time, Not sure where though. Got Christine completely addicted to riding now. Our meet was a detour from the weekend away. I I still think I seen a tooth :mrgreen:

#24 ·
I like my rear fender cuz it let's all the awesomeness slip out behind it for all to enjoy, so I don't hide it with saddlebags

okay, that sounds retarded but I hide behind my memphis shade.

#29 ·
Spirit
roaming the road like a lost soul, finding at last home
Dancing in the wind, singing in the night
Spirit
Taking me along,letting me into your world
Easing my mind, singing my song
Oh....OK YOU BIG TEDDY BEAR you can stay...BUT NO GIRL'S ALLOWED!

Hey guys-DAVE IS "IN".

Anybody gives him any lip...yer dealing with me! Got it?

:mrgreen:

#30 ·
Just taking a break from watching the Olympics to see what everyone's up to. Between the job, and all this darn rain (storms), haven't had a chance to ride my baby in three weeks. Guess I shouldn't complain the rest of the state is drying up, and blowing away.

#35 ·
I love my Spirit because I got an sharp looking 1100 CC Cruiser with shaft drive, water cooled and 2000 miles on it for $4500... shipped from NY! AND the fact it will probably outlive me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.