Removing passenger pegs - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Smile Removing passenger pegs

I have a question for those who would like to give opinions/advice. I have removed my passenger seat and will be removing the pegs also. Removing the pegs will leave the spots where they attached sort just there. Anyone have ideas as to how to cover them up so they look nicer or where I can find something already made for this issue? I have looked all over on the web but have come up empty handed in regards to this...But in doing so much research I have found some fun things I would like to eventually add to my bike
KCLPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I took my pegs off shortly after getting mine, and have left the mounts bare nekked. Who knows, maybe someday I'll want to put em back and have a passenger. Of course my bike is not even close to being a "see me" or garage queen bike.

A thought about covering them, you know the rubber stoppers on the ends of crutches, they make the same thing in black for stools etc,,check out home depot for some that might fit. Just a thought for you (they come in a 4 pack) and you'll have spares.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Garage

old dad is on the right track if you are even thinking about thinking of using them again someday, and his rubber stop idea sounds good too. The best way to be done with them if you seep permanency and are not concerned about them at resale time is cut/grind them off and paint the area after

CrazyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement