Honda Shadow Forums banner

HSN Member Map Updated

181K views 885 replies 458 participants last post by  draser 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just looking for geographical HSN membership...for fun.

http://tinyurl.com/hsn-members
This just added

I just added a new layer that is (should be) off by default, you can put a check in the box to view it. It's for HSN Member events. Hosting or attending. So now if you are planning to host or attend an MC event, let me know and I'll add it to the map along with dates and URLs to referring websites. First one is the Moonshine Lunch run in April. :)

reply here with your info and it will be posted on the map..

#5 ·
OK if you are on my HSN friend list and have been active you are on the map, but only if your public profile shows this anyway. (we could all do ti that way but it's nice to see it on a map no?)

#10 ·
you 3 above are done.
I think we will need to put usernames in so no one gets removed or thinks they are already added.

Those of you I put in, either edit your name on there or PM me to take it out.

#26 ·
**********edit
I had a couple people PM me saying they accidentally moved/deleted some stuff so now I've made it viewable only. Post or PM me and I will add you.

If someone else would like to help me and you have a Google account, I can add you as an editor.

#27 ·
First, Canyon I think this is a great idea! Second, I added Wulfgate and myself yesterday, but it appears we have been placed out to swim with the fish in Lake Michigan. If you could, place us back in Milwaukee,WI. I have also noticed a few other folks have been displaced.

Keep up the good work Canyon.

#34 ·
Yup. Looks as though everybody has been moved north. It is cold enough here with out being moved North. HaHaH.
That's what I get for leaving it wide open for anyone to edit. Intentional or not, now it's a mess.

I'll have to go through each of them now. I'm going to change all the icons to red markers. Give me a few hours, if you were on here and are moved and are still red, let me know. But please give me a few hours, I'm working today too....