Honda Shadow Forums banner

The Fun Get Out N Ride Tag Game

542K views 6K replies 190 participants last post by  pcjones555 
#1 ·
Somebody calls a tag.

Ride out and take a picture of your bike and the tag (bus stop for example) in the same picture.

Post the picture.

Call the next tag.

If anyone wants to join in I'm calling the first tag as a bus stop. It just needs to look like a typical bus stop.

First tag: bus stop

Post that pic and call the next tag

#5 ·
Somebody calls a tag.

Ride out and take a picture of your bike and the tag (bus stop for example) in the same picture.

Post the picture.

Call the next tag.

If anyone wants to join in I'm calling the first tag as a bus stop. It just needs to look like a typical bus stop.

First tag: bus stop

Post that pic and call the next tag
If these are THE ONLY rules, I am in!

#16 ·
Those are all the guidelines I can think of. They have to be new pics shot after the tag is called but we all know that. I still think if anyone tries to BS a tag, folks can call him (or her) out and a few people can chime in. But it would need to be pretty obvious like a picture of a toy tank trying to be pawned off as a real tank. :)

#43 ·
So, where are all you farm boys at? Jwinker, head to Woodbury or Eagan and you should easily be able to get this.

#44 ·
So, where are all you farm boys at? Jwinker, head to Woodbury or Eagan and you should easily be able to get this.
If I remember and it aint raining too bad when I leave work I can get it. Started raining 1/2 way to work at 0500:-( But better than a cage....and today it OT:mrgreen:

#47 ·
Now that I'm caught up reading,

Theja, that is cool that you know her dad, Christina Applegate is awesome! She's such a good actor in everything she does! Everything from Married with Children, to the cartoon voices, to Don't tell mom the baby sitter is dead! And Anchorman, just, f'ing, awesome!

jwinker, if she did a cameo on SOA, I wholeheartedly agree that would be awesome! lol

I agree, no scores should be kept. I think, not only did it make people too competitive, but I think all the scorekeeping that bobo had to do on the last one is what made him feel like he HAD to run the game and not just play, and I think it is what led to the games downfall.

#63 · (Edited)
Darn you coop. I rode past a smaller supply yard to get to a good one. Had I not I would have beat you by a few minutes, :)

Anywho, for fun here's my pics.
...Next post, apps not cooperating
And as a bonus, here's a 1952? Ford F100.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

#56 ·
All you badass bikers rolling up into a peaceable business's parking lot, taking pictures of their inventory.. ??? ..Surprised none of y'all been shot in the ass with a rock-salt load yet.. :)

Reactions: punxsybob
#58 ·
:shock:...H..o..l..y... M..o..l..y

Now that's a risk worth taking.. I'm down for taking risks like that! (in the hope that the wife doesn't find out that-is ;))

#59 ·
Oh, just for clarification, it only has to be close enuff to tell its a flying object meant to propel at least one human.....an ultralight will cover it too:)
As I rode by an airport to get the tractor supplements this one came up.... if y'all don't want it I will change it, but let's see creativity:)