Honda Shadow Forums banner

2015 Shadow Line-up

3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  pastordave1 
#1 ·
#3 ·
^^^ Yup, pretty daft way to save a buck, wouldn't kill 'em to spring for some black pipes to glue onto that thing..

#4 · (Edited)
Can't figure Honda out sometimes. They call the Interstate "The Honda Shadow Interstate" yet it's not included in the lineup of Shadow motorcycles. Anyway, that is the only Honda that interests me these days, personally....no other reason other than it looks awesome, is a cruiser/tourer, is larger than 1300cc, and has ABS.

#5 ·
Nothing bigger than a 750 in the Shadow line-up, such a shame. Sorry, but I don't like the looks of the 1300 line-up either. Guess I'm just too old fashioned.

#8 ·
If it's silver it's no longer a Phantom...not thrilled with any of the new line up. There was talk of a new 1100cc Phantom, but it seems to have faded away. My next bike will probably be in the Victory or Triumph line. Definately a bigger cruiser however not one with a tiny gas tank.

#10 ·
That Silver Phantom.. :roll: ...what were they thinking? If they released a 11,12 or 1300cc Aero tomorrow, I would be the guy scratching at the door on Monday morning to buy one. But, as it stands, the only bike worth personal consideration for me is the GL1800.. And even then.. :neutral: ? .. $$$ ..HOW MUCH! :-(

#23 ·
Funny, I actually kind of like the silver one. Originally I liked the flat black ones the best, (2012?), and didn't care much for the shiny black ones, especially since they blacked out the forks and rear fender hardware, (just too much black IMHO). To me, the grey is give or take. But yeah, the more I look at it, I'm kind of liking the silver. Maybe Honda (and consumers) are tiring of the all black everything. I had actually even started considering that blue spirit, though I'd never consider myself one to have flames painted on my tank, ha ha, but it looks sharp. Wonder how the 21" front wheel handles compared to the phantom's wide 17"? Any difference you think between wide or skinny front end or mostly just aesthetic difference?

By the way pastordave, I like that windscreen, what brand do you have on it? Love the flair for the grips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.