Honda Shadow Forums banner

Dash Cam/DVR for bikes?

694 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  vito 
#1 ·
I was in an accident this week when a young guy did a left turn in front of me. I realize that I wish I'd had a helmet or handlebar camera constantly recording so that there would be no question or he said/she said about what happened. Any recommendations for a cam that does looped recording that I could mount on the bike? Something small and inconspicuous would be great, but also weather resistant.

#2 ·
i too would like something like this something i could wire in to come on with the key.

something like this but needs to be weatherproof

i have a go-pro but if i dont put it on the bke or the memory gets full or i forget to turn it on then its pointless

#4 ·
AnthonyZ, first let me say I hope you are alright. I completely understand 8 weeks ago. I had a guy turn left at the last minute in front of me. I was able to avoid a collision and slow a but ended up being pitched off my bike. Missing a fair amount of skin off my back, arms and 3 broken ribs,later (was wearing my helmet but not leathers. Was going 2 miles from myhouse to my brother in laws, it was 95 degrees). Despite the driver receiving a ticket and the police report showing him 100% at fault. I am battling with his insurance for them to pay my medical (no eye witness). My bike was totaled. I have since re purchased a bike and am riding again. I am purchasing a go pro to mount on my handle bars to record around town in the event I need more proof (hopefully) not in the future

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.