Honda Shadow Forums banner

Funny biker chick

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  h13man 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I see people littering all the time anymore. You know the kind, mostly in the city, they can be standing right next to a trash container and they will drop the container of whatever they are munching on to the sidewalk. The littering on the highway is truly agonizing and hard to understand that we are supposed to be an advanced society. But look where the aforesaid kind of people live... I have seen block renovations where old row-homes in the city are returned to the very nice homes they once were with sandblasted bricks, new roofs, windows and doors, renovated interiors, wonderful brick sidewalks and tree lined streets, complements of our tax dollars... Only to return in three or four years to witness graffiti, weeds growing through the cracks between the bricks, windows knocked out and garbage strewed everyplace. Shame on them and shame on us for letting this happen to be PC. = My humble rambling opinion.

#4 ·
Well that's what happens when the government gives them everything they want with nothing given back, Why would they care, wreck the place and not worry, they don't have to work for it and once it's destroyed the government will fix it again. Welcome to the welfare generation.

#12 ·
Well that's what happens when the government gives them everything they want with nothing given back, Why would they care, wreck the place and not worry, they don't have to work for it and once it's destroyed the government will fix it again. Welcome to the welfare generation.
AND GET THEIR KIDS OFF MY LAWN, TOO!

How did Monte Burns get on this forum?:mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.