Honda Shadow Forums banner

Theja1 goes to Sturgis!

16K views 163 replies 27 participants last post by  jwinker 
#1 ·
#4 ·
..I double-dare you to slam 5 of those energy shots in one go.. :shock: ... And record what happens... :shock: .. ;) .. :)

..Have A Great Trip, Theej'!

#8 ·
I'm going to be GoPro'ing it! I just hope we can get wifi or cell coverage to be able to post some.

#18 ·
The bike is washed, full of fuel, and ready to hook up to the trailer. Just have to check tire pressures, hook the trailer up, and load last minute supplies in the bike. 36 hours till GO TIME!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#21 ·
Depending on the time you come through Kansas City you might want to avoid 71 cause of traffic and also there is a two mile part with three traffic lights. You could take 435 around Kansas City but that gets blocked sometimes also. Check out kcscout.net before you head out that morning.

#31 ·
The radio alarm clicks ON, and plays "Get your motor running, Head out on the highway" as Jason & Sara rise...

Travel SAFE Brother...
John Hopkins memory RIDES

D

Pray for safe journey is lifted

#33 ·
As I mentioned, unless plans change ;)
6 insteadda 7 is GOOD!!!
Ride John RIDE

North bound and down, loaded up and trucking!!!

Sturgis bound and down may be the theme?

I`ll ride a few miles with you as I check out this sunrise

Ride SAFE

D

#38 ·
Yeah! What ^^^ He said... And Let me also be the first to congratulate YOU, NoleRider, on such an awesome sig-pic! Beautiful Bike!! ;) .. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.