Honda Shadow Forums banner

VT1100 Drag Bars

6K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  George Type-S 
#1 ·
I have a 94 VT 1100 and for those of you with this model, where did you get your drag bars from?

Photos of it is appreciated as well as any other necessary add on or installation tips. Thanks in advance!

#4 ·
for reference my bars have 8" risers and could go more, has a fair amount of pull back but that is not so easy to measure without help :)

#10 ·
Noted!

You could always go with Spirit 750 bars, which are drag bars, and risers. It will probably get you more rise and pullback at the same time, since the Spirit 750 risers are 5.5" high., and I believe the VT1100 has 4" or less risers. You can probably find some on eBay pretty cheap, or someone here changing to something else.
That never crossed my mind, thanks for letting me know!!

Do you happen to know which year I have to get for my bike? Thanks in advance!

#9 ·
You could always go with Spirit 750 bars, which are drag bars, and risers. It will probably get you more rise and pullback at the same time, since the Spirit 750 risers are 5.5" high., and I believe the VT1100 has 4" or less risers. You can probably find some on eBay pretty cheap, or someone here changing to something else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.