Honda Shadow Forums banner

Still looking for shocks

2K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Ramie 
#1 ·
I posted a while back about maybe getting shorter shocks because....well I'm short. I have a '14 Shadow Spirit and can't seem to find different shocks anywhere. Even if they are the same length I was liking at something to make the ride a little better like the progressives. But every where I look there are no shocks available for my bike. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Best shocks are the Springsteen model, from Asbury Park, New Jersey.
Don’t be Blinded by the Light, remove the bulb from the lamp, wet your finger and clean the dust from inside the socket.
You should be Revved up like a deuce Another runner in the night.

Best shocks I ever had.

#18 ·
I took a gamble on these ones, and so far, they seem to be quite good. But... I knew it was a risk. The eBay seller for the shocks is in the States, and he owns a bike shop. You could always shoot him a message with your questions and see how he responds. I gave him a call and spoke with him for a bit to find out more. Had I not done that, I probably wouldn't have had the confidence to buy them.

If you're trying to save a bit of money, whatever you buy will probably have some unknown factor associated with it. Might work out, might not. If you really aren't comfortable with the thought of potentially buying something that may not work out, then I would just go straight to some Progressive 412 HD and know that you're getting a solid product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.