Honda Shadow Forums banner

Found it !!

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Ramie 
#1 ·
Since I sold my 07 Shadow Spirit C2 I have been looking for another bike. Almost bought a 2000 Gold Wing SE but ended up with a 1998 Shadow Tourer 1100. Only has 10,000 miles on it. Here is a copy from the ad and a picture of the bike

-Upgraded Touring Package with Aftermarket driver and passenger seats, Hard mounted saddlebags that lock, Windscreen, larger tank.
-Tires have less than 300 miles on them.
-Bike only has 10,130 miles.
-Paint is perfect and recently professionally detailed for the sale
-All fluids professionally changed, brake fluid changed and bled, and carb overhaul recently performed as it was hard starting after
sitting this winter. Starts perfect every time and runs like a day old bike.
-New spark plugs
-All work and service has been performed at the dealership. I have the most recent maintenance records (past 3-4 years). You can get a full history from the shop records by calling them. Same dealer and tech every time.

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank You. I was just reading some reviews from some cycle mags from when it was tested in 98 and nothing but good reviews on it. I have owned 2 shadows in the past, an 02 Sabre 1100 and my last one one was an 07 Spirit C2. I think this will be the best one yet.

#6 ·
Very nice! If I could find something like that I would be quite happy as it would fit my needs just right. Touring pack and Shadow handling with enough power to move the wife and I along on outings. Is it the 4 or 5 speed? I don't have Shadow history memorized. ;)

I would easily swap my 93 HD Electra Glide Sport for that. Great find!

#9 ·
That is a beauty! I am a little jealous! Great find, congrats!

#10 ·
Sharp looking Tourer!!! Congratz!!! When I bought mine about 2 years ago, I really wanted a two tone one but they are really hard to find for sale now, so I settled for basic black. Still love it!!!!

#16 ·
Great looking scooter! Enjoy the ride. A Gold Wing would have been nice, but you have the same comforf for probably a lot less. I recently saw a few used Wings at the local Honda dealer. I think the price on the 2000 Wing was around $10 k. The others were $12 k, but had more goodies.

I was a JP Cycle a few months ago. I watched a guy drop $2500 on a few trinkets for his Wing.

Save your money. You made a great buy. Now you have more money for BGTT (Beer, Gas, Tires, and Touring). Singles can add another B (Babes or Boys) or BBGTT, depending on your choice.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

#14 ·
It does have a Mustang seat on it already. I had one on my 02 Sabre and loved it. As for the ISO grips I had them on my Wing but now I use grip puppies over the grips, soft roam that feels great and they work great. Here they are on my 09 Concours

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.