Honda Shadow Forums banner

Steed?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  MarcoGiaiColetti 
#1 ·
My VT600C is called a Steed instead of a Shadow. I can't find much reference to the name much. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I also remember a while back a fellow in another country had a 125 Shadow or Steed model. It looked like a large V twin engine but only a 125cc.

#5 ·
Go to google and type in Honda Steed. I found a site called japan.webike.net/moto_news/honda-steed-vls/

The bike was manufactured for 1 year in 1998, and was available in 400 or 600 cc, and the 400 VLS sold for 649 thousand yen, or $5773.50.

I have a 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750DC. The web site motorcyclespecs.co.za lists the same motorcycle as the'Black Widow.' The ad there took a veiled swipe at HD stating, "Yet. because it is a Honda, you'll be able to spend Saturday riding, not tinkering. thanks to the maintenance-free solid state ignition and automatic cam adjusters."

The site lists detail for a lot of other manufacturers. Check out motorcyclespecs.co.za for your M/C specs.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.