Honda Shadow Forums banner

Ephrata PA

116K views 832 replies 46 participants last post by  Nuh_auni 
#1 ·
#680 ·
I guess I'm not going to make it for July 6. Probably why it didn't rain. Retirement is good. I think I might start looking for a job so that I can have some free time. :D

#675 ·
I'm not saying I'll be there Sunday because every time I do something gets in the way. There is a better than average chance though. I'll be wearing a white Boeing cap.

#685 ·
No go for me. We have a big gathering that day to eat ribs and have a send-off for a young man heading off to southern Sudan for the next three years. His papa is going to be looking after his VTX1300 while he's gone.

#687 ·
Vito, if I decide in the morning, not to ride in the rain, I'll post on here before 8. If you don't see a post then I'm on my way.

#689 ·
It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring. While yahoo is predicting a 30% chance of rain and thunderstorms, it looks oddly wet and gloomy out. I feel rather uncompelled to go down and put air in my tires. I think I will finish my coffee and go take a nap. I'll try to make a better effort in September, see you then Vic.