Official East Coast Rally Videographer - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Official East Coast Rally Videographer

Unless there is someone else who really wants to do it, I will volunteer my services and coordinate the rally pictures and any video that is shot. I have made a handful of music videos in the past, and I will be happy to do it this time.

I will take this one step further, and use my domain to host the media files so they don't end up scattered all over a dozen different hosting services.

Thoughts?
Wassup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to sadie43
Default Re: Official East Coast Rally Videographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup
Unless there is someone else who really wants to do it, I will volunteer my services and coordinate the rally pictures and any video that is shot. I have made a handful of music videos in the past, and I will be happy to do it this time.

I will take this one step further, and use my domain to host the media files so they don't end up scattered all over a dozen different hosting services.

Thoughts?
thats very generous of you to go to that trouble....I know that dawn will shoot some too but it sounds like for sure your services will be welcomed ....the whole rally will happen because the collective efforts of everyone attending , I am getting very excited!

sadie43 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2008, 07:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Good, I won't have to pack a camera.

2006 Star Stratoliner Midnight,1986 VT1100C
Ride Bell by Maggie and Chris
Paulie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 09:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

I am planning on bringing my camera, my video camera, and also bringing a tripod so we can all get in the group shots. If any else has a video camera they can bring, all the better!

I also had an idea for some video footage. Typically, when folks shoot video, it ends up being a panned shot of a bunch of folks at a restaurant, or other group shots.

Would any of the ECR attendees consider doing some little 30 second interviews? Maybe stand in front of your bike and just tell us about your bike, how you got it, what prompted you to ride motorcycles? Anything that you would like others to know??

I will set up a site where people can upload their pictures and video footage. Once I have all the material, I will put together a video that we can all share.

I would prefer to host a higher resolution version on my private site for those of us that want that. I would also include a low res version on YouTube or PhotoBucket.

The hi-res version would, of course, be more bandwidth intensive, so I would rather provide the link to that video in a private email or PM, so that everyone on the Internet is not driving my bandwidth through the roof!

How does this sound?

Only 19 more days!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Garage

I think I would need more than 30 seconds to go over my bike! LOL Best to point to my website.

Looking forwad to it!!

Gonz

When does it end? It doesn't....it's a Vicious Cycle!!
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to sadie43

wow those are some fantastic idea's Dan......if you dont mind all the trouble doing it I sure like the idea....im in ...it will be a great memory for all of us

sadie43 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

I had to go out of town on business first thing on Monday morning, so I only had time to download the pictures and video from the trip. When I get back home, I will start working on the video. I will download any pics that folks have posted and get to work on the vid. I have what I think are some pretty cool ideas for it, so I am anxious to get it done.

I will keep you posted.

Dan
Old 10-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

If you want some of mine I can put them up on a ftp site at work, let me know. That way you can get the full size/rez.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbb
If you want some of mine I can put them up on a ftp site at work, let me know. That way you can get the full size/rez.
Cool...thanks..just PM me a link.

Dan
Old 10-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

here's the link to my photobucket , I only have 3/4 loaded so far.. takes forever.

I also still need to zip up originals and fire them off to Dan:

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...56/ecr%202008/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.