We are here, let the games begin - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default We are here, let the games begin

First here, Cnile
Second Rickbb

and then,,,,,,?

Sadie
Babster
Violette

PTB30 and spouse
Paulie
adlowe and spouse

Forgive me if I spilled ur naam wrng.

Advertisement

Old 10-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to White Knight

sorry folks it wont be me or my parents this year after all. been waiting on a few check to roll in but they just arent here yet so here we sit...
Old 10-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

OK, first ride down, 174 miles more or less, great roads in this area, you guys missed a good one.

2 state parks in VA, Hungry Mother and New River Trail parks.
1 state historic site, Shot Tower
1 National Forest Recreation Area, Mr. Rodgers.

And one winery, (where someone bought a case or 2.)

Old 10-09-2010, 06:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to sadie43

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbb
OK, first ride down, 174 miles more or less, great roads in this area, you guys missed a good one.

2 state parks in VA, Hungry Mother and New River Trail parks.
1 state historic site, Shot Tower
1 National Forest Recreation Area, Mr. Rodgers.

And one winery, (where someon bought a case or 2.)

LOL yeah I even bought a bottle ..... relax lol its for one of my best girlfriends whose bday is soon, I know she will love it, also got some other very nice things for gifts for friends. I enjoy getting special things for friends when I am away. The ride was wonderful Thank you Art for leading and doing a great job of it!!!!! and this year folks Uncle Paulie even rode with us ......... and I didnt ride in the back Last 2 evenings spent relaxing in the lobby everyone enjoying a beverage of their choosing, getting to know each other better.

I know I can speak for several of us if what you want to do is ride some great rides come to our rally next year, you also get to enjoy the down time with a great group of folks. I think we are thinking Alpine Cabins again , cabins in wonderful Blairsville GA .....

here is one video of the riding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E_LL...e=mfu_in_order
hope that works if it doesnt search on youtube hondashadow ECR 2010

sadie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
sorry folks it wont be me or my parents this year after all. been waiting on a few check to roll in but they just arent here yet so here we sit...
we are missing you and bruce and dawn and denise Rob is coming down this morning be great to see him he has unfortunately missed the last couple of rallys but im so glad he is gonna make part of this one.... missed him he is a good egg.

Next year we are thinking alpine cabins again I do hope we have a great turn out for that one and get all the cabins rented and as many folks come as possible.... or i should say Tim is thinking I should plan again for 2011 lol I will do it but I am going to be low key lol I have 2 great rides in mind but everything else can be planned by Tim cause I am working on my control issues lmao lol

Old 10-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

I was going to try to ride up this morning, but my ankle is killing me-- I've been icing for two days and a ride would not help..

You guys have a great time, I miss you all!
Old 10-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

OK, second ride down 140 miles or so.

We split up today, some folks slept late; the rest went down an unknown route. The map showed it to be wide marked state route, WRONG!

Anyway 6 people now know they can ride an 800lb cruiser like a dirt bike.

1 National park, the BRP.
2 NC state parks, Stone Mt and Pilot Mt.

Met the slacker, er, sleepy half in Mt. Airy at a great little restaurant. Arts and crafts fair being held in downtown made for a challenge getting there but mission accomplished!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

yes lunch was good,,and nice to have met ya'll.

mark
Old 10-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbb
OK, second ride down 140 miles or so.

We split up today, some folks slept late; the rest went down an unknown route. The map showed it to be wide marked state route, WRONG!

Anyway 6 people now know they can ride an 800lb cruiser like a dirt bike.

1 National park, the BRP.
2 NC state parks, Stone Mt and Pilot Mt.

Met the slacker, er, sleepy half in Mt. Airy at a great little restaurant. Arts and crafts fair being held in downtown made for a challenge getting there but mission accomplished!
lol yes we were wondering if you Thought we were riding dirt bikes lol just cause you can go through a ditch and come out smelling like a rose doesnt mean I can hehehe.... but seriously it showed me I can do it ...thank you ! another great ride cant wait for next year now

Old 10-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie43
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
we are missing you and bruce and dawn and denise Rob is coming down this morning be great to see him he has unfortunately missed the last couple of rallys but im so glad he is gonna make part of this one.... missed him he is a good egg.

Next year we are thinking alpine cabins again I do hope we have a great turn out for that one and get all the cabins rented and as many folks come as possible.... or i should say Tim is thinking I should plan again for 2011 lol I will do it but I am going to be low key lol I have 2 great rides in mind but everything else can be planned by Tim cause I am working on my control issues lmao lol
Tim is a helper bee not a planner bee.
Advertisement