12 volt plug- will it kill my battery?
I have a question folks.
I want to hook up a basic 12 volt plug (for my cell phone) on my bike.
My son says he can do it for me, but my husband says no way.. that it would kill my battery and blah, blah, blah....
#1~ Will it kill my battery? (I have a 750 Aero)
#2~ If so, how do I put a switch on it, so I can turn it off?
#3~ Can someone tell me what I need and just how to do it? (Provided it WON'T kill my battery...)
PS: Going on a camping trip this coming weekend, and I want to keep my phone charged to keep in contact with my kids and mom in law (who is worried to death about us taking off on our bikes...)