Honda Shadow Forums banner

Where can I buy Kenda tire reasonably?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  miranda 
#1 ·
I recently acquired an '04 Honda Helix 250cc scooter and am in bad need of a replacement Kenda 12" front tire. Where should I look to buy reasonably? Jerry-Central Florida

#3 · (Edited)
I got my front & rear Kenda Kruz from a local Honda dealer. The dealer did not quite match the online prices that I
had found but they were within $10.00 and I try to purchase local when possible. So my point is, ask around you
might be surprised, I know I was.
p.s.--I forgot, if you are having a dealer mount the tire and you buy it on line, most (around here anyway) charge substantially more to mount and balance if you don't buy it from them. Just a thought to throw out there

#6 ·
I just bought from Dennis Kirk, no one could touch the price, and free shipping. Amazon and Rocky mountain ATV was much higher, BUT, the both are normally good on prices. Motorcycle superstore is good too.
BUT LOCALLY IS NORMALLY 1st Choice! And Kendas may be in stock, give them a chance. Not all dealers and shop owners are crooked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.