Honda Shadow Forums banner

Where do my front turn signals connect?

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Blasbo 
#1 ·
Both of my front turn signals are disconnected. Where is the physical location of the connector?
Thanks in advance.

95 600

See less See more
#9 ·

Found the wires!
But they've been cut. Confirmed power on O/W and Lb/W wires. Next step is get some connectors and hook it all up?
A couple of issues. It's apparently an aftermarket signal because the wires are gray, blue and black/yellow. How do I know which goes where? Does it matter?
Also have clear connectors on the hot wires and the wires are stuck in there. Can I cut the wires, replace the connector and use shrink tubing?

#10 ·
The aftermarket lights may use a black as ground, and the factory grounds are green. If you get 2 long wires clipped to your battery just test each light to see which wires go to what bulb filament.

Attachments

#13 ·
Temporarily connected everything but it was still squirrelly. I'd turn on the left and the right would turn on and the left running light would turn on. Turn it off and they'd both come on or they'd both go off. Totally random and not reproducible. I checked, rechecked and triple checked the wiring. I finally got smart and checked the switch. It looked like it was full of a tar-like goo! Cleaned it out and it seems to be working properly. Local auto parts place didn't have any bullet connectors so I had to order some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.