Honda Shadow Forums banner

Lake County Shadows

7K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  FlaShadow 
#1 ·
Any other Shadow riders out there in Lake County?
Wife has a 01 ACE and mine is a 04 AERO. When we both have the same days off we love to ride. Be great to have group rides.
Hit me up, let me know.

Eric

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats GOOD!!! LOL!!!

#5 ·
Hey wanna ride up together? I have to put on my new mirrors in the morning then I'll be ready to go.

#7 ·
My wife is on here way home early from work. Still have to clean her bike from last night.

#8 ·
Hey all!!!!

Hey Lake, Sumter and Marion County's and Central FL area lets get together. In case you haven't noticed the weather has turned to AWSOME!!! We need to get a group ride started. But first we need the group.
Im in Mt Dora and Im available most weekends and evenings during the week for gtg.

#10 ·
+1^

#11 ·
Wow no one else in Lake, Marion, Sumter and surrounding counties wannt start a group and get a ride together? Hmmmmm........

#12 ·
BUMP!! Comon guys!

#14 ·
Yea ya think???? Ill soon be on that list.......

We've got two of us wanting to start a group, anyone else?

#15 ·
Wife and I want for a nice ride.Holy crap it was cold. Road from Mt Dora to Ocala, Villages then back to Mt Dora.

#17 ·
Yes we do. Great twisty roads too. Nice little diners and places to stop at. Just moved up here after 18 yrs in Melbourne. Love it up here, my wife and I get out and ride as much as we can. I ride to work 3-4 days a week.

#19 ·
I know how that goes!!
Speaking of Scooters, Holy Crap it must have been Scooter Fest on Sat here in Mt Dora. At least 50 of theme came thru downtown. Was thinking I could have taken them out with a bowling ball.

#21 ·
Sounds good John. My wife and I are think of taking a ride to Daytona on Saturday for the annual Turkey run car show at the speedway. If you guys are interested.
As far as a local regular gtg I'm all for it. I know the holidays are upon us but I'm sure we can get something going.

#23 ·
We have the same bike. I have half the seat you do and my bike has been lowered making the suspension stiffer and I can ride for 120 miles at a time. Low back is sore but other than that not bad. I hated the stock seat cause it did kill my tail bone and low back. Now that I shaved the seat down just my low back gets sore.

#26 ·
Well......not to many folks seem to want to start a group ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.