Colorado Riders - Time to meet - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Colorado Riders - Time to meet

Hey guys, we have a ride leaving Denver Sat 28th at 7am, headed up into the mountains. Going to do about 200 miles.. or so. Let me know who's up for it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 11:41 PM

Hey man whats up im new to the site and been looking for some colorado shadow riders. What kind of shadow you riding

post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 09:53 AM

Garage
can't make this one but gald to hear your trying to get some meets going. We should hit up Estes park one of these times. Not too long can start denver to boulder, Lyons, then head up to Estes.

1995 Honda Shadow ACE 1100

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 01:08 PM

Tell me just a bit more. PM or post. I'm in C. Springs, so I'd have to start rockin' up I-25 at about 5:30 or so to make it in time, and, ... Denver's a big place to start from.
Also, whereabouts in the hills? That part I'm just curious as to where you're thinking about. Just did my Hwy67 to 285 to 470 back home on 25 yesterday, in fact.
Would be good to actually meet up with some members, since all of the Coasties have the advantage of their cities' being, like, twenty feet away from each other. No offense to said coast-dwellers. I have no political correctness in me at all. It's all in fun, and someday, if I make it out to either side of this Beautiful Country, I'd like to meet some of you guys. And gals. And skeletons. And puppies.

The Amazing Doug

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad."
~ Salvador Dali
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM

Are any of you guys planning on doing the Emily's parade on the 30th next Sunday
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 11:21 PM

I would be interested in joining this ride if I am in town and know a few more details of where you want to go.

Living and loving life, two wheels at a time.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 09:17 AM

Garage
For me and my part it would be easier to start in or around boulder/broomfield at a dinner off 36. Then its really easy. 36 to boulder all the way till it hits Broadway then right, take Broadway as far as it goes then left. Follow signs till you hit Estes Park. Thats if you wanted to use the back two lane road that follows the mountain.

Heres some quick maps. I pulled up.

Last edited by Trav0302; 09-24-2012 at 09:28 AM.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 09:28 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Are any of you guys planning on doing the Emily's parade on the 30th next Sunday
wont be doing this to much work not enough time.

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 09:49 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Underhill View Post
Tell me just a bit more. PM or post. I'm in C. Springs, so I'd have to start rockin' up I-25 at about 5:30 or so to make it in time, and, ... Denver's a big place to start from.
Also, whereabouts in the hills? That part I'm just curious as to where you're thinking about. Just did my Hwy67 to 285 to 470 back home on 25 yesterday, in fact.
Would be good to actually meet up with some members, since all of the Coasties have the advantage of their cities' being, like, twenty feet away from each other. No offense to said coast-dwellers. I have no political correctness in me at all. It's all in fun, and someday, if I make it out to either side of this Beautiful Country, I'd like to meet some of you guys. And gals. And skeletons. And puppies.

The Amazing Doug

That would be one long ride for ya thats for sure. But if you just hit the road I think we could meet in broomfield maybe greatscotts eatery right off hwy36? I think its the pecos exit.

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 01:15 AM

I think it's time to revive this and start some planning

1993 Shadow 600 VLX 27k miles. Retired Air Force

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page