route - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 04:59 PM Thread Starter

route

looking for a good day trip idea for hartford/glastonbury area .. anyone know where I can ride ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2008, 06:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to kctrixter
Went to Cabelas in E. Hartford today (neat store) headed home through Manchester took keeny st (not sure if thats the way it is spelled) into Glastonbury then Hebron ave / 85 into Colechester, down 16 to the covered bridge at Salmon brook went out toward Devils Hopyard took 11 back to the local rods near my house .. long way home but it was a nice ride.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2008, 08:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to kctrixter
Have you been up to Gillette Castle.. nice ride, or maybe head up to Coventry Nathan Hale Homestead I use to live on South St just up the street from the homestead still go there just to ride the road, brings back some good memories too. I use to live on Adison rd in Glastonbury before that and found the riding better a little further away from Hartford.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page