Honda Shadow Forums banner

Any NW Washington State riders?

7K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Blackrat 
#1 ·
I live in Birch Bay Washington just a few miles from the Canadian border. Any VT500C, (or other) riders interested in getting together for rides? My son in-law (Goldwing) and I plan a ride over the cascades next spring. Go to Lake Chelan and do the South Lakeshore Drive up and back. Spend the night in Chelan, and come back across Stevens pass to the Barn the next day.
Or anyone from Whatcom county interested in doing local rides, doing lunch, comparing bikes etc.?

#6 ·
Spokane

Lived in Spokane from 1972-1995 after retiring from the USAF. My Son Bryan still lives there. You ever ride down into the Palouse country, along the St Joe to St Maries and on back up the east side of CDA lake. That's a great ride my son and I often do with a bunch of his buddies. And yeah, I will send you a PM next time I visit over there.

#10 ·
Ready For A Ride

Hello, I live in Bellingham and am always looking for a riding partner. I have also started a local motorcycle group called "
Western States Motorcycling Group." You can find this group at Meetup.com. We go on many rides during spring summer and fall. We have 34 members. Check it out.
Bill

#11 ·
meetup.com

Hello, I live in Bellingham and am always looking for a riding partner. I have also started a local motorcycle group called "
Western States Motorcycling Group." You can find this group at Meetup.com. We go on many rides during spring summer and fall. We have 34 members. Check it out.
Bill
I am so married. Been hooked up with the same sweet gal for over 56 years. So Meetup.com wouldn't work for me. But I would be interested in your NW riding group. Didn't see where on meetup.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.