Honda Shadow Forums banner

New member, new rider!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Shadowangel57 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm not only a new member, but I'm also a fairly new rider. I bought my first bike last mid spring. It's a 2015 Honda shadow phantom (1st two pics below) and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

The only thing I have added thus far are the engine/freeway bars (i've heard them called both, not sure which is correct).

I am currently looking for a bullet fairing? similar to the one in the 3rd picture. I haven't had any luck finding one for my year model (or newer for that matter.) Any info would be greatly appreciated.

** I should mention the reason I am looking for that particular type is because of the kind of commute I have to work and back. For the most part its only 35-45 mph but there is a descent stretch that is 60 mph that I don't feel too comfortable with because of the wind, so I'm looking for something that would ease that without constricting? on the rest of my chilled commute.

Thanks all.

Shooter571

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
welcome to the forum nice Phantom,my fiancee rides one as well,I ride a Shadow Areo... Be safe out there...0:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.