Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum (https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/)
-   MO Valley Riders (https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/101-mo-valley-riders/)
-   -   St Louis City/County (https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/101-mo-valley-riders/150122-st-louis-city-county.html)

elDeuce 03-10-2013 10:32 AM

St Louis City/County

Any riders from St Louis on the these boards? Even those on the other side of the river in Alton or surrounding neighborhoods?

Would love to find a person or group to go cruising and to motorcycle events with.

Lakota 03-10-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elDeuce (Post 1526874)
Any riders from St Louis on the these boards? Even those on the other side of the river in Alton or surrounding neighborhoods?

Would love to find a person or group to go cruising and to motorcycle events with.

Yes. Right here.

I live in Des Peres, and I know the east side of the river well.
Don't know my way around Missouri very well and would like to meet up with someone who does.

2500hdon37s 03-10-2013 11:50 AM

I'm a bit away in Columbia, but I'd be game for some rides!

elDeuce 03-10-2013 12:01 PM

Re: St Louis City/County

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakota (Post 1526914)
Yes. Right here.

I live in Des Peres, and I know the east side of the river well.
Don't know my way around Missouri very well and would like to meet up with someone who does.

Awesome! I'm in Saint Ann, near the old north west plaza mall. I'm out working on getting my speaker system installed while it rains today. Last season was my first out on a bike, so I don't know all the best places, but exploring is half the fun!

Feel free to get in touch when you're up for a ride and we'll see when schedules work out. Most Sundays in April and May I'll be playing kickball, but should be up for most any Saturday rides.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

elDeuce 03-10-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s (Post 1527090)
I'm a bit away in Columbia, but I'd be game for some rides!

Ya, Columbia is a bit of a ride, but if you're up for an all day cruise then I'd be up for it!

Grimmnyr 03-22-2013 12:08 PM

I'm new to the forum and new to bikes but I would love to go for a Cruise. I'm in u city.

Island Boi 03-22-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elDeuce (Post 1526874)

I am on the other side of the river and would love to ride anytime. I am in Belleville, and I have family that lives in Grafton and ride the River Road all the tiime; which is a good ride, so I'm down for a ride whenever.

kolohe 03-22-2013 03:35 PM

I live close to Mt. Vernon Illinois but my g/f lives in Fenton so we ride over there a lot, too. Ready to head up to Grafton if spring ever arrives.....
Never crossed a ferry on a bike. That'll be cool.

elDeuce 03-22-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kolohe (Post 1568121)
I live close to Mt. Vernon Illinois but my g/f lives in Fenton so we ride over there a lot, too. Ready to head up to Grafton if spring ever arrives.....
Never crossed a ferry on a bike. That'll be cool.

Did the ferry last year for the first time in the cage. Haven't done it on the bike yet. If any of you are ever up for just hanging out (before it warms up) would love to maybe set up a meet & greet before hand.

That way, at least we'll know if we can stand each other for a couple hours before we spend the day together riding :D

Grimmnyr 03-22-2013 06:57 PM

I'd be down for that.