Patriot Guard Ride - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-22-2015, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Patriot Guard Ride

Minnesota Patriot Guard Ride
June 20th, 2015
I want to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to come. In the past we have had riders come from Canada, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and the Dakota's. You don't need to be a Patriot Guard member to participate, it's open to everyone and the only cost you $25 if you pre-register. Lots of vendors, food, music and speakers. All the money goes to good causes that benefit veterans and their families. Last year we had 3000 plus bikes show up, (mostly Harleys so it would be nice to have a few more Honda's). It's not a long ride and it's well organized. This year they are raffling off a 2015 Harley Road Glide and limiting raffle tickets to 5000. Hope to see you there.
For information visit
http://www.thepatriotride.org

“My father says almost the wholeworld’s asleep. Everybody you know,everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says only a few people are awake. And they live in a state of constant total amazement.”

“ From the Movie ‘Joe Vs The Volcano’

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page