Honda Shadow Forums banner

What did you do to your bike today?

2M views 22K replies 1K participants last post by  bweighmaster 
#1 · (Edited)
I picked up my painted parts and started assemballin the bike :)

#9,824 ·
I left it at home and flew to Ky:(
I should have pushed the boss to allow me to ride up....Oh well, the bike will be waiting on me thursday night.
I'm In Jeffersonville In tonight, drive to Lexington Ky tomorrow after lunch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#9,825 ·
After riding home from work, installed new Bahn ignition and cam covers. Pretty pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9,831 ·
Rode mine every day so far this week but it's been quite hot in the afternoons but up the hill pretty nice. I filled up again Monday and got 60 mpg on this last tank full, doing really well for this bike which is rated at 56 stock and I'm consistently getting that or more lately even with all my mods! Love it. Quick for a 750 and still get super gas mileage!

#9,832 ·
I've been too busy "adulting" to get a lot of riding in recently. Been heading out about once a week i'd say. Just shy of 1000 miles so far this season, so...not bad. I ordered a new Memphis Fats plastic last night and it should be here today! Can't wait to be able to see over the windshield!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

#9,834 ·
Other than ride it, I didn't do anything TO it. I did something for it, I ordered some bling that should help with my buffeting. National Cycle SwitchBlade Chrome Lower Deflectors. I bought a NC Switchblade windshield when I first got the bike, thinking I would remove it in the warmer weather. I have grown to like the windshield, and don't think it will be coming off anytime soon. I have been trying to determine where the wind is coming from that is causing the buffeting, by moving my hand around when safe to do so. Seem the lions share is coming from below, which falls in line with most things I have read on here. I hope these fix it.

#9,839 ·
Took a 2-1/2 hour ride after a rough,busy,hectic day at work. Just me , God, and the wind.

Well, why didn't u ride down /over here?
Serious storms here today, glad I wasn't riding...

#9,840 ·
Well, why didn't u ride down /over here?
Serious storms here today, glad I wasn't riding...

I should have! Wifey went out with a couple of her girlfriends. Left me all helpless and to fend for my self. This is my supper tonight.