Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum (https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/)
-   General Bike Discussion (https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/53-general-bike-discussion/)
-   -   What did you do to your bike today? (https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/53-general-bike-discussion/128726-what-did-you-do-your-bike-today.html)

Chodey 05-12-2012 12:26 AM

What did you do to your bike today?

I picked up my painted parts and started assemballin the bike :)

willydawadd 05-12-2012 12:50 AM

I looked at it and gave it a wink

shadowmaker07 05-12-2012 12:53 AM

Laughed at it with a big white trash sack covering the windshield and two different color grocery sacks on either mirror because of the blackbirds in my trees here lately. My neighbor has said he has seen them pecking at the mirrors and judging by the crap, sitting on the top of the windshield as well.

Shadzilla 05-12-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willydawadd (Post 1342989)
I looked at it and gave it a wink

lmao ;D

I put risers on mine along with a headlight visor yesterday, looks sexeh :D

plus I took the w.shield off for my riding-club sponsored Poker Run.
forecast looks perfect !!

hmm I need a new sig pic with the visor, mini floor boards, stirrups & risers done !!

codyclick2 05-12-2012 12:56 AM

I cancelled my $85/month parking contract at my downtown parking garage. When I got my job, I had to take my car until my bike work was complete. Now, I park on a bike spot where 15+ bikes park for free. As long as it doesn't rain bad, it's smoothe sailing.

So to answer the question, I put $85 in the fund for upgrades I plan for my bike. In 3 months of free parking, I'm going to treat her to some due upgrades. :)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

bleedingsujit 05-12-2012 01:28 AM

drove it to San Antonio and back, covered it to save from rain n thunderstorm but nothing happened!!!!

5ft2 05-12-2012 01:50 AM

Checked the tire pressure, took her out for a quick spin, cleaned the windscreen, gave her a hug and put her to bed. Goin' for a long ride tomorrow.

kokopellioh 05-12-2012 03:16 AM

Back and forth to work, in and out of the parking space, back in after loading the van. Ride to the rez tomorrow, wife is going to be a vendor at the pow wow, I'll help.

Which Means: Up early, check tire pressure at station A (free air) gas at station b (better gas), back to house to wait on buddy to show.

Floyd Dolin 05-12-2012 05:56 AM

A quick shine on both bikes. Checked fluid levels and fired up the bikes for a trip to Tammy's mother's grave site and visit with her siblings (she wanted to show off her new ride). Spent the day on the road enjoying the weather and ride. Don't forget Mother's Day this Sunday. As always and above all...ride safe.

MichaelK 05-12-2012 06:30 AM

I noticed some surface rust on the wheel rims. I used a rag and some detail spray first. Then I used some 0000 steel wool with the detail spray to get the rust spots off. Later today, I'll apply some paste wax on the rims to seal the metal.