Honda Shadow Forums banner

Motorcycle surfing at 50 MPH - Beautiful !

3K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  Phil 
#1 ·
Does anyone here have the Cojones to try this?
Maybe if you have a death wish. It sure looks cool though !

Video (after a commercial of course).

Motorcycle surfing - Business Insider

#3 ·
Pretty cool, but no thanks. I did some crazy s*** too when I was a kid, but good luck let me live long enough to realize my mortality. Sometimes this condition is confused with big cojones.:wink2:

#8 ·
Yep! You bet!

NAKED!

( no comments from the peanut gallery )

#10 ·
I'd try it but on a road like they're using, the roads round here are like the moon, and that's after they're fixed before, well they make eastern Europe look good.

As for cojones that's not what it takes, its a lack of understanding of mortality or not caring and forgetting the possibility that you might still be alive when they scoop you up after a spill.

p.s 50 mph is only fast for this sort of stupidity, its bloody slow for normal riding personally (and yes I know speed kills but its still fun at least on a crotch rocket).

#18 ·
When I first posted this I was going to make a wise-crack about a helmet too. But that last thread was too much bickering. So Just use good judgement while riding, and be SAFE!
And never let "liquid courage" cause you to do something you will suffer for later .

#20 ·
It was one that went away a few days ago. Too many opinions, some of our beliefs and opinions are too strong....
All good though, I was kinda picking, but serious.
Peeing contest are not fun:/

#29 ·
I think I would try it but fear of death and common sense seems to get in the way , I can see this going very badly. Think of your mother at the funeral.

#32 ·
I think the toughest part would be getting up on it. I'm willing to bet once you get on your feet and balanced it would be a pretty cool ride. Willing to bet.... but not willing to prove!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.