2016 HSN Broke Biker Mission - Page 2 - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-23-2016, 09:17 PM

I'm probably more of a hindrance than help, but if anyone's *desperate* for a set of hands around Columbia, SC, get ahold of me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-25-2016, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Location: SW Georgia Between Americus & Beuna Vista - Plains & Ellaville - Preston & Andersonville
Thank You HarryC for the heated grips...
Just came in the mail today...

No more COLD Fingers,
D

`98 VT750 A.C.E.
Motorcycle Rider Rights Activist
ABATE member 40+yrs.
www.ABATEGA.org
(DC District 13)
www.mrf.org
www.MSF-USA.org
http://www.ama-cycle.org/
http://www.bikerrogue.com/Articles/Biker_Rights/History_of_Abate/history_of_abate.htm
Enjoying Life,D

post #13 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-31-2016, 09:08 PM

I have available a set of throw-over saddle bags (pedigree unknown).I am offering these free to someone who may need them. They are in good shape for their age, however they are not perfect. There is a snap missing from the right saddle bag. They are still perfectly usable, though. I am including a link to a photo album of pictures of the bags. If you're interested in them, let me know!

https://goo.gl/photos/beuscDYLqMKYFCkD8
post #14 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-31-2016, 10:25 PM

Thanx! for helping others, here.
post #15 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-31-2016, 11:51 PM

Pm sent, Rguindon!
post #16 of 144 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 11:18 PM

Yacklsby, I am happy to report that you are the first to claim them. I will try to get them out this week!
post #17 of 144 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 11:19 PM

Awesome thank you! I'll pm you my address. And how should I pay for shipping?
post #18 of 144 (permalink) Old 06-05-2016, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Location: SW Georgia Between Americus & Beuna Vista - Plains & Ellaville - Preston & Andersonville
As many know, Brother Tom is laid up and cannot do the things he was able to just last week due to an accident leaving him broken up...

I quote this post without his knowledge >
QUOTE>
Guys, I don't plan to come on here everyday and cry about my situation. I also have to be cautious about what I say online through public forums.
Truth is......it's not good. I'm busted up pretty good and it's going to take some time to deal with all that must be dealt with. Smallest of things like getting up to a sink to wash my hands are nearly impossible. Changing dressings on my wounds every day is pain like I've never known. Pain medicine helps. Learning that the other party has no coverage and its up to us to cover our costs now just makes me mad beyond mad.
I'll be dealing with insurance and other stuff this coming week.
I keep asking myself why?
I'm convinced though.........if she hadn't hit me......she might have killed someone else.

I'll try checking in but don't want to consistently be posting my problems.
I'm happy to have friends who care. Thank you all.

EDIT: I just reread this and realize I might have come across harsh. I do thank you all for your concerns. Just having a tough time right now.
UNQUOTE

I`ve been involved in situations similar to what Tom is going through...
Our Mission here is to help Broken Bikers as we can...
Cutting grass is one chore that needs to be done at least every two weeks, and I`ve done that for locals who were laid up...

Think about how you can help someone who needs it...

Prayerfully thinking of you,
Dennis Crenshaw

`98 VT750 A.C.E.
Motorcycle Rider Rights Activist
ABATE member 40+yrs.
www.ABATEGA.org
(DC District 13)
www.mrf.org
www.MSF-USA.org
http://www.ama-cycle.org/
http://www.bikerrogue.com/Articles/Biker_Rights/History_of_Abate/history_of_abate.htm
Enjoying Life,D

post #19 of 144 (permalink) Old 06-05-2016, 10:16 AM

Model: Phantom
Year: 2014
I didn't know the situation and don't know him, at least by his real name but God does so I will keep him in my prayers to get healed up quick and get the help he needs.

In new home!
14' Pantom
God Bless

post #20 of 144 (permalink) Old 06-05-2016, 10:28 AM

Model: Phantom
Year: 2014
I could use continued prayer for my knee which is scedualed for a full replacement in December unless an earlier spot opens up. I can still ride as long as I can get my leg over the seat but not as far as I want, about 100 miles tops round trip with a good half hour or more rest half way. I can't cut grass or anything that has to do with walking or pushing, I pay for it big time the next day. Can't sit very long either because it just starts throbing.
So please pray for healing or at least to be able to get some things done. The recent surgery I had didn't do the job, just made it worse because whatever was all cleaned out was actually cushioning and now it's not there so bone on bone with nothing behind the kneecap. After getting back from our trip to AZ it took two days before I could move much at all and when we got there it took a good day of just rest before I could go anywhere with the family.
Same as above, I don't want to keep complaining but thought I'd put it out there for prayer, the more the better!
Thanks!

In new home!
14' Pantom
God Bless

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page