Honda Shadow Forums banner

Springfield Missouri area riders

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Beermand 
#1 ·
Hello folks If you're interested in meeting other local riders, I am going to be planning monthly rides (probably more) begining in march of 2011. I look forward to meting some of you Missouri area riders. Drop me a pm or reply here. Thanks and have a great holiday season.

#6 ·
My wife is from California, MO. and we're planning on riding up there in the March/April time frame. We were there in Thanksgiving and decided to take the backroads to her parents as opposed to the superslab.

We were commenting on how nice the backroads are in MO and wanted to take a week riding up through Arkansas and then MO. next year.

#12 ·
Hi we have a group that is mostly based out of Springfield that has monthly group rides and in the winter we even have dinners or breakfast get togethers. Visit Stockton Lake Forums lakestockton . com and look under 2 wheels in the ozarks under the riding forums. We also have a section for photos from our rides and adventures. A bunch of really good people there we have been getting together and riding for about 2 years now. It is not a club just a place to meet good people and get together and ride. We also have riding games that we play. We just had a banquet and passed out the prizes from last year and set a new game for 2011. It got a lot of us out riding more and we had some great rides together playing the games. If there is no official scheduled ride someone usually posts that they are going for a ride on a certain day and if anyone wants to meet up and go post up and it usually turns into a ride. In August we had a group ride every weekend and most of the riding months we did too. We have an excellent safety record from our group ride we have had zero incidents and we always have a ride leader and a good sweep we never leave anybody behind.

Feel free to check it out we all met through this and have become great friends and all are welcome. We have all kinds of bikes and trikes in the group and all age of riders too. We have riders from Camdenton, Jeff city area, up around Eldorado Springs, all over the Buffalo/ Bolivar area down to Hollister/Branson, over to Rocky Comfort, Grove and Miami Oklahoma. I am Beerman over there otherwise known as Ride Leader David! :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.