Honda Shadow Forums banner

Colorado Ride Sunday 11th August

5K views 46 replies 8 participants last post by  thewump 
#1 ·
Hi All,

So I know there is a "RIDE" section of the forum, but I never look at it, so not sure that anyone else does.. sorry if using General Discussion thread for this purpose is a no no.

Who wants to meet up for a ride this Sunday morning.. starting before it gets too hot and doing a loop for a few hours including a breakfast stop?

Post here if you are interested, and where you are, and we can organize some rendezvous points.

Keifer.

#23 ·
[ Can everyone PM me a cell phone number and email address? ]

How about KSunshine, FattyMCJ and I meet at the Burger King JUST EAST of Sante fe on Hampden.

Then we will saddle up and head north to 6th and out to Golden and meet Black Leppard (who's coming from Arvada / probably out I70)

The GENERAL meeting point will be

Loaf 'n Jug
700 Warner Dr
Golden, CO 80401

for anyone else who wants to show up. That's just west of where I70 crosses 6th.

Timing.

KSunshine, it's really up to you as you have to get there from the springs. What's a comfortable estimate for getting to Sante Fe & Hampton?

K

#24 ·
[ Can everyone PM me a cell phone number and email address? ]

How about KSunshine, FattyMCJ and I meet at the Burger King JUST EAST of Sante fe on Hampden.

Then we will saddle up and head north to 6th and out to Golden and meet Black Leppard (who's coming from Arvada / probably out I70)

The GENERAL meeting point will be

Loaf 'n Jug
700 Warner Dr
Golden, CO 80401

for anyone else who wants to show up. That's just west of where I70 crosses 6th.

Timing.

KSunshine, it's really up to you as you have to get there from the springs. What's a comfortable estimate for getting to Sante Fe & Hampton?

K
I know exactly where that is, I eat there a lot lol And... JAMBA JUICE across the street!

I'll be there with the new pipes on! 8)

#26 ·
I say the long way to Nederland (through Blackhawk) stopping at Sundance Cafe for food.

At that point depending on the weather and general mood we can either:

1) make it a quick loop back through Boulder

2) go North on 72 from Nederland and across to Lyons then back down through Boulder and back to Golden again.

3) go big and head to Estes then work our way back

K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.