3rd Annual Dragon Ride (7x Memorial Ride) 2017 - Page 70 - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #691 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 05:49 AM
Senior Member
 
enforcer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared View Post
I knew that with all this trailer talk, that my name would be brought up. But this is what 90% of my 8.5 hour trip home looked like. I'm still glad I trailered.


http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...C64070057F.jpg
How did you get a picture from my view on the ride home? You hide a camera on my lid or something?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk


2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C

2018 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special FLHXS

Where's the book of John Hopkins at now?
enforcer76 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #692 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 05:49 AM
Senior Member
 
enforcer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
U showed up.

Hard to argue that one @Theja1

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk


2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C

2018 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special FLHXS

Where's the book of John Hopkins at now?
enforcer76 is offline  
post #693 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 05:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Coop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Augusta S.C.
Posts: 9,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer76 View Post
How did you get a picture from my view on the ride home? You hide a camera on my lid or something?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing!




Ride Bell By The Bride and Canyon
Retired bell by Old Dad
2 time BOTM winner
06 VTX Glide & 05 ST1300
Coop is offline  
 
post #694 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Senior Member
 
enforcer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared View Post
Working dad here. I wouldn't even call myself a weekend warrior. I'm an "every once in a while warrior". I'm still at work right now. Been here since 7:00am. May not get off until after midnight or later, then back at it at 7am tomorrow. We got a hospital to build.


http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...C64070057F.jpg
Wheres that one being built? Whyizzit we need so many damn hospitals anymore? Everywhere you look theres another one, we have 10+ just in and around Columbus, yet people still die everyday, amd have to go without required medical care. Makes me kinda sick. End rant

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C

2018 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special FLHXS

Where's the book of John Hopkins at now?
enforcer76 is offline  
post #695 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Theja1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northport, AL
Posts: 7,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer76 View Post
Hard to argue that one @Theja1

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk


I didn't. Until one of y'all start paying me, I have to work for a living.


No working during drinking hours.

Just Ride...



2003 Harley Davidson Sportster (RIP)
2006 Suzuki GZ250 (traded)
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom (traded)
2014 Victory Cross Country (current)
Theja1 is online now  
post #696 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Senior Member
 
enforcer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theja1 View Post
I didn't. Until one of y'all start paying me, I have to work for a living.


No working during drinking hours.
Work????? You???? Bahahahaha!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C

2018 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special FLHXS

Where's the book of John Hopkins at now?
enforcer76 is offline  
post #697 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Model: BMW K1200GT
Year: 2003
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Posts: 9,248
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcer76 View Post
Wheres that one being built? Whyizzit we need so many damn hospitals anymore? Everywhere you look theres another one, we have 10+ just in and around Columbus, yet people still die everyday, amd have to go without required medical care. Makes me kinda sick. End rant

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk


This one is in Newburgh, Indiana. Another hospital is getting ready to be build right across the road also. They are all at 100% capacity here, so we can't get them built fast enough, hence the late nights at work. I was here until 1:00am last night and had to be back at 7am this morning. Fortunately, I am getting out of here today with only a couple hours of overtime.

Most of these are specialty hospitals. The one I am building is a neuroscience hospital. Doctors and surgeons are getting more specialty based instead of being just general surgeons, so the need for more specialty hospitals is much more. Most of the hospitals in the smaller cities and towns are just general hospitals, so we will get a lot of refers and will have to fulfill the demand from all over the region.


http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...C64070057F.jpg

2002 750 ACE DELUXE: Sold
2003 BMW K1200GT
Ride Bell by Old Dad
Ride Bell by Gnarly
Ride Cross by "Captain D"


Scared is offline  
post #698 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Coop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Augusta S.C.
Posts: 9,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared View Post
This one is in Newburgh, Indiana. Another hospital is getting ready to be build right across the road also. They are all at 100% capacity here, so we can't get them built fast enough, hence the late nights at work. I was here until 1:00am last night and had to be back at 7am this morning. Fortunately, I am getting out of here today with only a couple hours of overtime.

Most of these are specialty hospitals. The one I am building is a neuroscience hospital. Doctors and surgeons are getting more specialty based instead of being just general surgeons, so the need for more specialty hospitals is much more. Most of the hospitals in the smaller cities and towns are just general hospitals, so we will get a lot of refers and will have to fulfill the demand from all over the region.


http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...C64070057F.jpg
U should tell them u are the 1st surgery, at their cost for all of the OT they caused you!
Speaking of IT, me n da bride are gonna take a ride in am to spend some, remember that Shield someone had at the dragon, gonna spend some OT and get her the 9mm.



Ride Bell By The Bride and Canyon
Retired bell by Old Dad
2 time BOTM winner
06 VTX Glide & 05 ST1300
Coop is offline  
post #699 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Model: BMW K1200GT
Year: 2003
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Posts: 9,248
Garage
3rd Annual Dragon Ride (7x Memorial Ride) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
U should tell them u are the 1st surgery, at their cost for all of the OT they caused you!
Speaking of IT, me n da bride are gonna take a ride in am to spend some, remember that Shield someone had at the dragon, gonna spend some OT and get her the 9mm.



Yeah, I thought it was pretty ironic that during the beginning of this year, I had to go see two different neurosurgeons, at the same time I was doing the groundwork to build a neuroscience hospital. I should at least get an employee discount or something.

You getting her a KelTek?


http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...C64070057F.jpg

2002 750 ACE DELUXE: Sold
2003 BMW K1200GT
Ride Bell by Old Dad
Ride Bell by Gnarly
Ride Cross by "Captain D"


Scared is offline  
post #700 of 745 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Senior Member
 
enforcer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared View Post
Yeah, I thought it was pretty ironic that during the beginning of this year, I had to go see two different neurosurgeons, at the same time I was doing the groundwork to build a neuroscience hospital. I should at least get an employee discount or something.

You getting her a KelTek?


http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/a...C64070057F.jpg
9mm is the same frame and slide as the 40. Little more capacity, but other than that same piece. Quality choice IMO. Sure she will like it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk


2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C

2018 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special FLHXS

Where's the book of John Hopkins at now?
enforcer76 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSN Dragon Days & 7X Memorial 2018 pictures "Captain D" Rides and Events 6 04-26-2018 07:41 PM
Second Annual HSN Dragon Days (7x Memorial Ride) Date Poll thehailo Rides and Events 37 02-12-2017 12:19 PM
Second Annual HSN Dragon Days (7x Memorial Ride, April 21-23 2017) thehailo Rides and Events 273 02-12-2017 12:16 PM
2016 7x Memorial Ride (Dragon) pic thread Scared Rides and Events 58 08-25-2016 11:29 PM
HSN - Return to the Dragon 2017 "Captain D" General Bike Discussion 57 05-25-2016 07:24 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome