CMC members? - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Garage
CMC members?

Hey guys and gals,

I recently became involved with the local CMC chapter in my area, the 068 Napanee. We are hosting the National Rally this year. You can find the registration for the Rally here: CMC Rally 2018 It is only open to CMC members.

If you are not sure what the CMC is, its a family friendly motorcycle club. Info can be found here, not cost or obligation to join.
Welcome To CMC - CMC National

Hope to see you at the Rally!

2006 Shadow Aero 750, "Audrey" - Jan 2017 BOTM - Sold Oct 2018

2008 VTX 1300T - Oct 2018 Co-BOTM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 08:38 AM

Model: Aero VT750
Year: 2006
I think it was 3 years ago that we were camping at Rideau Aceas in Kingston with our Gdaughter and this group had a rally there. We had never heard of them, so we are thinking this is not going to be a fun thing for our Gdaughter to see! WELL we were wrong . It was a really great group. They had a biker wedding that the Gdaughter thought was really fun. Great band. At 11:00 pm they stopped the party and all was quiet. The group across from us, it was one the guys birthday so they kept singing to him. He came over in the morning to apologize for them I told him he was lucky to have friends like that, but if this had been in Quebec and we did that he would have had to drink a shot each time!! We have pictures of all the custom bikes that were there.
We may just look at becoming a member!

Barry

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeye1 View Post
I think it was 3 years ago that we were camping at Rideau Aceas in Kingston with our Gdaughter and this group had a rally there. We had never heard of them, so we are thinking this is not going to be a fun thing for our Gdaughter to see! WELL we were wrong . It was a really great group. They had a biker wedding that the Gdaughter thought was really fun. Great band. At 11:00 pm they stopped the party and all was quiet. The group across from us, it was one the guys birthday so they kept singing to him. He came over in the morning to apologize for them I told him he was lucky to have friends like that, but if this had been in Quebec and we did that he would have had to drink a shot each time!! We have pictures of all the custom bikes that were there.

We may just look at becoming a member!

Barry

Highly recommend it. Great group, and a family oriented club. Rides are a slower pace, but itís good to slow down and enjoy the scenery once in a while. Besides, itís a ride and you canít beat that.

Sitting on my Shadow making vroom vroom noises.

https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/mem...w-cmc-logo.jpg

2006 Shadow Aero 750, "Audrey" - Jan 2017 BOTM - Sold Oct 2018

2008 VTX 1300T - Oct 2018 Co-BOTM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page