1100 shadow won't start - Page 2 - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 08:14 PM

Location: SW Georgia Between Americus & Beuna Vista - Plains & Ellaville - Preston & Andersonville
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguy View Post
Ever go into a store looking all over for something. Finally see an employee and ask where the product was. The employee looks up at you and points behind you? Duh...
Thank you, glad I asked before I took the starter out

Yup, I`m glad you hadn`t pulled the starter!
Glad it was EASY!

Lets RIDE
D
I'm at the convenience store and this lady says, "There's a tree frog in that cup if someone wants him." I look, yup tree frog staring at me. I go in, come back out. He's still in there. I decide to be nice and set him free. Walk over to the wall and gently tap the cup to get him to come out. I tap harder, nothing. Harder. Nothing still. I give it one good wack and still nothing! I'm like, "Is this a super frog?" So I turn the cup over and look inside. He sees me and immediat...ely leaps out of the cup. All I see, in slow motion, is a pissed of green bullet barreling straight at my face. With one loud slap, he lands square on my eyeball. I'm freaking out now, because who knows how deadly a pissed off tree frog can be? Is he going to gnaw my eye out? Shoot some poison paralyzing spray in my eye? So there I am in the convenience store parking lot yelling, "Ackkk! ****! Ahhh crap!" dancing around trying to slap this thing off my face, which wasn't working. Those are some sticky [email protected]$#ers! Finally I grab him and threw him on the wall. He turns around, bows up and gives me this "You want some more, emmereffer?" look and then leaps away...Of course by now, everyone has heard the commotion. I look up and several people are just staring at me, like "Da Fuq???". One lady reaches for her phone. I left before she could call 911...

`98 VT750 A.C.E.
Motorcycle Rider Rights Activist
ABATE member 40+yrs.
www.ABATEGA.org
(DC District 13)
www.mrf.org
www.MSF-USA.org
http://www.ama-cycle.org/
http://www.bikerrogue.com/Articles/Biker_Rights/History_of_Abate/history_of_abate.htm
Enjoying Life,D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 12:05 AM

That's the best effen story I've heard this year .............thanks ...gotta go pee

oh yea your safe tree frogs have no poison or nuttn

but you may have been marked ...stay away from frogs in the future.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page