Join Date: Aug 2017
Model: Shadow Spirit VT1100C A
Location: Milford, Michigan
Let's recap what we know so far.
1) You want to install a "flash module" into your brake light circuit.
2) Since you never explained exactly what you meant, one poster thought you meant the flash module that controls your turn signals and posted a nice schematic and parts list.
3) You never responded to him, so we are left thinking he either solved your problem or his answer had nothing to do with your problem.
4) Another poster thought you may be referring to a "Back Off Flash Module" but your last post indicates this can't be correct either because you say you have 3 wires on your flash module, and the Back Off Module has 4 wires on it.
5) As it stands right now, you could actually be looking at a 3-wire turn signal flasher that the previous owner installed for something other than controlling brake lights.
6) The other possibility is that you might be under the impression that a 3-wire flasher relay can be used as a brake light modulator.
Until we get some answers as to what exactly you have, and what you are working with, and what you plan on installing (you asked earlier if one flasher would be sufficient), then we are going to continue going in circles as people try to 'guess' exactly what you are doing, and with what.