all ohio and indiana riders help please. - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

all ohio and indiana riders help please.

i am trying to find a shop that offers rechroming my exhaust is in bad shape from previous owner not jetting properly. need them rechromed would also like to chrome lower front forks and need estimate. the only place i found close would not give me a estimate over the phone and do not want to take parts off motorcycle if it is going to be to expensive. thanks

1996 shadow spirit vt1100 60k still runin strong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 12:04 PM

Sounds like a damn good excuse for a road trip to me.

Joe

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 11:26 PM

re-chrome

Araid that's what your going to find no matter which shop you call. Not knowing wherein Ohio you are from, there are several in the Cleveland area that will try to help you out. The one closest to me is in the w.140th/Triskett area, PM me and I'll get the name of the shop for you tomorrow since I will be over that way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009, 12:41 AM

Not sure where you hail from, but my buddy has a shop in Lake Milton, Ohio called Fatboys Chrome. It's on Rt. 18 (mahoning ave.)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009, 07:38 AM

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Banned

When you *DO* find one don't let 'em screw you on the price... I got mine done, including the heat shields, for 90 bucks. Granted, I do freight deliveries to the place a couple of times a week, and I think they gave me a deal, but you shouldn't pay a *WHOLE* lot more than that...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page