Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - So who is where
Thread: So who is where
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Reverend Biker

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Reverend Biker Send a message via MSN to Reverend Biker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Walker
Rev,

I was riding out to Northampton last Friday and had lunch at the 202 resturant. Decent food and we could park our bikes on the cement slab out back. I always like to be able to keep an eye on my bike while I eat.

Rob
The 202... is Herrick's Tavern. You are talking about the one that has the ice cream stand out front and around the side you have the diner/bar area?

Kevin in the tall, skinny young looking guy that manages the place. GREAT guy and all home cooked food. Great for the money. And to get to northampton from there you went right past my street. On your way down 202, remember passing a little general store? I live in that area.

Watch out for moose deer and turkey along that road. There are also bike-lethal porcupines out here too. Ive seen more than one car with a flat after going over one. And they breed em huge out around the Quabbin. Turkey are moving around a lot now. There were about 20 of them in the middle of the road about 6 miles from Herricks. At the turn off to Shutesbury center (Prescott Road) on 202 is where Ive had 3 moose sightings.

If you come back out to Noho, let me know... If work allows, I will try to meet up.

The Reverend
'01 Shadow Sabre VT1100C2
'83 XVZ12T Yamaha Venture Royale

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome