Any riders in or near Longmont Colorado? - Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-26-2017, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Model: Sabre VT1100C2
Year: 2004
Any riders in or near Longmont Colorado?

Hi All,

Just got back in the saddle after not having a bike for 20 years. And I couldn't help but notice there are not many recent posts in the Mountain group. So I thought I'd see if anyone living in the area might be interested in getting together for a group ride now and then. I recently purchased a sabre and am getting new rubber put on her this week in preparation for the summer cruising season. Should be ready for the road in a week.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-26-2017, 07:30 PM

Garage
I would love to find some riders in CO to go out with from time to time, I live down by Littleton so there is a bit of a gap between us, and having 3 kids and a wife... when and for how long I can ride is something I am still trying to get some consistency to so those are my challenges.

"Eve" my 2013 Phantom
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-27-2017, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Model: Sabre VT1100C2
Year: 2004
Hi Gunslinger_co! As yet I don't have any firm plans, and relatively short trips are fine with me, as I have a kid to look after as well. But there are so many great locations and routes to consider I'm really hoping we can find a few bikers around that might be up for it. Nice ride BTW!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Shadow Forums : Shadow Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in