Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number for these? My new to me ACE is missing a couple and the rest have worn out rubber grommets. Ant help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
BOLT ASSY., SPECIAL (6X22) 90020-MBA-710 Currently Unavailable from Honda USA there are some listed on Amazon if you search the number .
The rubber bits can be had separately
RUBBER, MOUNTING 90543-MBA-000

If you Google search for "Honda motorcycle OEM Parts" you will find lots of potential places to look.

My fins and bolts are in a box on a shelf, maybe I should take better care of them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I knew it, I was starting to post these but thought to myself I bet CSRoad is already typing,,, sure enough.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
6X22 is all you need to find a replacement at the hardware store for way cheaper too. The pitch of the threads is probably the same for a 6mm bolt. Usually a course thread. If it's a flange bolt you can substitute a washer until you get the oem. Ditto for the rubber grommets.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
6X22 is all you need to find a replacement at the hardware store for way cheaper too. The pitch of the threads is probably the same for a 6mm bolt. Usually a course thread. If it's a flange bolt you can substitute a washer until you get the oem. Ditto for the rubber grommets.
Yes they are a regular run of the mill M6 plated cap screw with a flange to retain the rubber.
The rubbers on mine, 20 years out from new, look conical.
The washer idea might work, I think the flange might there to retain the rubber for rapid hassle free assembly on the line.
The rubbers are probably there for isolation and to confuse folks who try to check their spark plugs against the fins.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a bunch guys. I don't have a tag on it yet and need a new front tire and put on my new fuel lines before I ride it anywhere, so I got the time to wait for shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts