Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the cheapest i've found them.and this is for Cobras 1 1/4 inch bar is 166.99 including shipping. If you know where i cant beat this or you have a good set of used in very good condition leave a message...............

·
Registered
225 Posts
are you wanting the bars for crash protection, or are you wanting the pegs for leg extension?

if the former.....go for it.

if the latter....get some forward control extensions.

the extensions made my 750 ACE more likely to not get sold off for being too small.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes I still Need Them

Yes I still need them for the 2002 Honda ACE.. So if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Michael for your help..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we still need them. not looking for something to prpo feet on..Cobra freeway bar are for more than just looks.They also keep the bike off the riders leg incase of a layover.Engine guards arent as wide and are not what we want.Nor do we want case guards.Or the single highway bar that is only good for alt.foot placement.. So if you can help with this i would be happy.YOU can get intouch with me here or through my E_MAIL at [email protected].i am doing this for a very good friend.And i know what she needs. Protection.. some the product must be top quality.I will settle for nothing less.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were looking for Freeway bars...They look like engine guards but are larger..i have them on my bike and need them for Kims 02 ACE 750. Cobra Freeway bar bolt up at the foot peg and then up about the top of the raidator.If anyone has any questions about what i'm looking for leave a thread or e-mail me at [email protected] you can catch me in the chat room most night.Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts