Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a VT 750 about a year ago. The condition of it is worse than I thought. The engine runs good, but contrary to what I was told, it has been dropped, although it is only minor damage as far as I can tell. I have been pondering what to do.

The handle bars are possibly bent, they bang the tank when the wheel is turned, the mirrors are gone, the tail lights are gone, front fender is not installed, (brackets missing) Handle bar riser bolts are kinda ground off, tank has minor dents where hit by handle bars, Kick stand very loose, electrical lead from kick stand has been disconnected, but is still hanging inside the covers, the windshield was removed due to damage, and I believe the battery will need to be replaced.

I don't consider it a "project" bike, but not far from it. I paid a whopping $1300 for it and cannot decide if I should bring it back to life or search for something in better condition. I do not have quite as much money as the Trump so I am looking for advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.