Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this what I got going on.

06 aero 750, 5k miles. Just recently installed Vance and hines straight shots along w/dyno jet kit stage two(desnorkeled). When I'm on the road, I will be going 65mph and the bike will sound like it is bogging down and It will drop speed. It only happens on the frwy once I have been going at the same constant speed for about 10-15 minutes. The bike never does it the first 5 to 10 minutes going the same speed, it only happens after cruising for a little while at same speed. Only happens at speeds above 60 mph. So my attempt to fix the issue has been: adjusting the fuel ratio, changing different size jets, and using different octane fuel. Nothing gas fixed it. The next thing i was going to try was moving the clip position on the needle. I'm trying to troubleshoot all the possibilities I can find on the forum before i break down and take it to the dealer. The bike is my daily driver. Thank you all in advance. Oh by the way the bike did this when it was stock. Im the second owner and it has had that issue since I purchased it few months ago.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts